Resource Share: 55 Mental Health Resources for People of Color
It is horrible to be writing this, but in light of this weekend’s mass shooting in Buffalo and other hate crimes that have impacted people of color, we thought we would share a wonderful mental health resource for POC…
- Online MSW Programs / 2U, Inc.: 55 Mental Health Resources for People of Color
They break resources into racial and ethnic groups within the table of contents for quick navigation.
And for employers, here are some things you can do now and in the future whenever such events occur…
- Always operate from a place of empathy
- Ask if they are doing okay
- Ask if they need any support
- Let them know you are there for them should the need arise
- Continue to be compassionate and always make it about them and their feelings, not you and yours
*Image Credit: Online MSW Programs / 2U, Inc.