New Year’s Resolutions Your Company Can Make
Individuals are not the only ones that can make New Year’s resolutions for 2023. Like their team members, companies should strive to improve. We produced a list of potential resolutions your company can use this year…
- Continue/start working on DE&I initiatives
- Adopt a pay equity mindset (we are bigger on pay equity vs. pay transparency at this point)
- Consider adding to the holiday calendar and working on mental health and community involvement days
- Look to other industries for new practices your company can use to improve growth and revenue
- Create an education team to refine training, learning/professional development, and mentorship within your company
- Conduct a company brainstorming contribution survey (every employee is required to submit at least one idea on what the company could do better to impact sales, etc.)
- Have a monthly team activity and work on team bonding (it could be as simple as lunch or as complex as a video call murder mystery)
- Keep a weekly team journal where we write at least one group win, one group loss, and one team goal for the next week
And a big step to making a resolution and sticking to it is letting it be known, so share your resolutions with your team and ask them to help hold you accountable.
Here’s to 2023!