The Online Battles Between Millennials vs. Zoomers
With Wednesday right around the corner, it’s time for a little bit of fun.
If you’re a boomer or Gen Xer, you long ago made the transition from being “cool” to being “old.” Millennials are now facing a similar change, only this time the passing of the “cool” torch to Gen Z zoomers is happening online, and it’s hilarious.
You can find an endless supply of clips on TikTok, Instagram Reels, Snapchat, and YouTube, but we thought we’d share a few to help get you started…
- BuzzFeed: This Millennial Boss Shared What It’s Like To Have Only Gen Z Employees, And Honestly, It Sounds Awesome
- Brut: Gen Z vs. Millennials – Side parts, skinny jeans, and emojis……
- BuzzFeed Video: Can we talk about the other kind of Millennial?!
- Eddy Burback: Gen Z vs Millennials
- Brent Pella: How Gen Z and Millennials fight
- imdrebrown: Gen Z is really about to flip corporate culture and I can not wait lol
- jon.holt: How different generations ask for a raise
- deliverablesbydani: POV: different generations answering end-of-day work calls
Related to the workforce, we found one of our favorite infographics in a 2019 Visual Capitalist post titled “Meet Generation Z: The Newest Member to the Workforce.” They actually used a 2018 Zerocater infographic (The Workforce’s Newest Members: Generation Z).
Though it is a little dated (ex. there’s no mention of zoomers and TikTok), there are some useful insights into how the generations differ…
*Image Credit: Zerocater – The Workforce’s Newest Members: Generation Z